Welcome to ABCS Payroll
If you’re here, you are obviously thinking about outsourcing your payroll or switching providers. So first let’s take a look at why companies outsource their payroll.
- Cost - Do the math. Be sure to factor in the cost of labor, software, money spent on printing and distributing checks, creating tax documents, and the like. You'll be surprised by the result.
- Productivity - Payroll is time-consuming. With this burden removed, your employees can focus on doing more productive things, and you may even be able to trim your staff's size.
- Reliability - In-house payroll is as reliable as the people doing the work. With a payroll service, quality won't vary in accordance with vacations, illness or employee turnover.
- Speed - Providers are specialists with vast resources. They can process complex payrolls at a fast speed and can handle an influx of workers without adding staff or resources.
- Insight - Providers know payroll-related tax laws and regulatory mandates on the federal, state and local levels. Most in-house staff does not.
- Accountability - If paychecks are delayed or paperwork is mishandled, it's the provider's responsibility to fix things.
- Flexibility - Boring, repetitive payroll work can act like an anchor on your business. Your staff, when freed of payroll responsibilities, will be free to focus on other, more creative work.
- Security - Payroll service firms have technologies that can spot and alert clients to various types of payroll fraud, such as payment manipulation and "phantom workers."
- Worry - Outsourcing payroll services can bring peace of mind to a business owner or manager. No headaches, no hassles: You're left to focus on running a profitable business.
So why ABCS Payroll? We offer a complete range of payroll and related services including: payroll preparation, payroll tax collection, reporting and payment, deduction payments & file generation and year-end W2’s. But that’s not all! Our cloud-based system provides you with 24/7 access to a wide array of additional capabilities. Like a full-featured employee portal where your employees can view their pay checks online, request time-off, check year-to-date earnings and company paid benefits. They can also view company messages and receive tasks that are to be performed. In addition, the integrated time & attendance system allows them to clock in/out from their PC, cell phone or a traditional time clock. Our full-featured software provides all of this and more.
With nearly 30-years in the payroll service business, ABCS has stood the test of time. By constantly updating our offerings and providing quality services at a competitive price, ABCS Payroll continues to grow and now provides services to hundreds of clients in nearly 30 states. So if you are looking for a secure, efficient and accurate provider, you can rest-assured you’ve found the right place.